10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Smear campaign from the very corrupt capital who look like their new approach to attempting to dethrone Messi in favor of their local player is by attacking Messi & his family

Important to note that while the UCO is investigating the drug ring, they don't believe Messi, his family or any players were aware of what was going on....Yet that didn't keep the Madrid rag from smearing the Messi family...Here's the Director of El Mundo with his buddy

Bbm7-IkCQAESx5R.jpg:large

Apparently the Spanish government are now going to investigate Neymar's contract as well...Ahh, the wonderful remnants of a corrupt country, Franco smiles from the grave

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Smear campaign from the very corrupt capital who look like their new approach to attempting to dethrone Messi in favor of their local player is by attacking Messi & his family

Important to note that while the UCO is investigating the drug ring, they don't believe Messi, his family or any players were aware of what was going on....Yet that didn't keep the Madrid rag from smearing the Messi family...Here's the editor of El Mundo with his buddy

Ahh, the wonderful remnants of a corrupt country, Franco smiles from the grave

Unfortunately Catalunya is stuck in this place and can't get out.

Jadentheman

I believe it is so the club doesn't get involved in this whole ordeal. It would kinda be bad in the long run for the club's integrity and reputation. Especially if ( Big if and what if) all this stuff holds true.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I could care less about the media's useless tirade. The only focus should be on Messi getting as fit as possible and being ready to bulldoze through the 2nd half of the season in both la liga and CL, starting with a game-changing performance vs City.

sailor

The ministry of Interior has denied any involvement of Messi and his father in this alleged case. Messi's father sent a letter to "ELMONDO" asking them to publish a rectification and with Messi's team they are studying the possibility of lauching a legal action against the newspaper.

Xtroverto

Important to note that while the UCO is investigating the drug ring, they don't believe Messi, his family or any players were aware of what was going on....Yet that didn't keep the Madrid rag from smearing the Messi family...Here's the Director of El Mundo with his buddy

Apparently the Spanish government are now going to investigate Neymar's contract as well...Ahh, the wonderful remnants of a corrupt country, Franco smiles from the grave

It is starting to get seriously annoying. I'm sure Eduardo Inda is behind this, he might be a good journalist but he is also a tin foil hat throwing out conspiracy theories to left and right. Disgusting :facepalm:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
where is sandro rosell and the barca board? not a word from them so far to protect their player from this nonsense.

This...I mean, this was a complaint of Pep's as well, btw...That the club didn't defend him in the media in the face of the Mou BS...Now we're seeing even worse attacks on Messi from the capital yet despite 3 more communication directors for the club, nada...Familiar refrain from Rosell

NotInHere

ughhh instead of these rumors making us talk while Messi is out, it makes me sick to my stomach how jealous people are towards the best, instead of appreciating it.

We really need Messi back, is there videos of him out there where he's training in Argentina?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Let's create a new Messi thread when he returns, it's almost 1k pages already and during the existence of this thread Messi was injured too often. New thread, new Messi, no injuries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans