10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
its gonna be messi + iniesta + a player from bayern or dortmund for the ballon d oro

Nah, it'll probably be:

1. Messi
2. Ronaldo
3. Iniesta

Like I've said, Bayern and Dortmund are great teams, but they don't really have any players who stand out. None of their players are as good as Iniesta, let alone Ronaldo, let alone Messi.

KhaledBarca

BKkPNWrCMAA3vyZ.jpg:large

0n0mat0p0eia

Genius:
noun (plural geniuses)
1 exceptional intellectual or creative power or other natural ability.

2 an exceptionally intelligent person or one with exceptional skill in a particular area of activity

Which part of the definition above in bold does Messi not fit into?

Messi is described as a genius because HE IS A GENIUS!

And by the way, as I've written before, who gives a shit that he isn't a particle physicist or microbiologist?

alex88bg

Biggest geniuses are usually the quietest of men.His thinking on the pitch means his brain functions and processes things faster and gives his instincts chance to shine.Thats it, his footballing IQ is through the roof.Oh wait he is bad with physics or math ?
And whats this stupid argument about his intelligence ? He looks really humble and shy,never gives us behavioural headaches and he plays the way he plays every week.Some of you are very ungrateful and should check your brain beacuse why would you even want to deal with this idiotic subject.I dont care if his iq is 10 or 210 he just leaves me every weekend night a couple of tears and reminds me what kind of a footballer and a MAN he is..Brilliant and a rare jewl which i have a pleasure to witness.A GENIOUS !

right now the top 3 would probably be Messi, Bale & Ronaldo

>Bale over Iniesta

Bale's not even the best player in the PL IMO (IMO it's either RVP or Suarez), let alone 3rd best in the world.

Is it just me, or is Bale massively overrated? I mean, he's great and all, and probably the 3rd best player in the PL (after RVP and Suarez), but 3rd best in the world over players like Iniesta? I think that's overrating him way too much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans