10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

La LL

Generally Delightful
Messi has been so close to Ronaldos goal tally for a while now. He trails 351-341 and 313-309 for clubs only. I know he won't care about that but I do!

Trust me. The way he has edged closer and closer to C. Ronaldo's total each season only makes it a matter of time. I reckon that by the end of next season he'll be ahead 100%. Freakish to think that C. Ronaldo, as good as he is (although not even the second best) has played two more professional seasons than Messi and Messi is still gonna end up with more goals than him this time next year.

CatalinR10

752947007.jpg

alex88bg

Every game since Milan he played on a much higher level than most games this season if he gets a bit space and a bit lucky we might break them in the first leg totally..If not then i am up for a draw ;)

Caps

Trust me. The way he has edged closer and closer to C. Ronaldo's total each season only makes it a matter of time. I reckon that by the end of next season he'll be ahead 100%. Freakish to think that C. Ronaldo, as good as he is (although not even the second best) has played two more professional seasons than Messi and Messi is still gonna end up with more goals than him this time next year.

Andres Iniesta likes you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans