di-6HHZ.gif

di-95UU.gif

di-6HG9.gif

di-9ZU6.gif

Messi having awful night with no magic. Waiting when those happen. :worthy:
Just in case people forget.

X

xaviniesta

he was so on and off this game. made some unbelivable things on the pitch, like those quick one-twos, those two assists...but he also gave away possession too cheaply at times.

ulrich

What's wrong with this thread? I had to go 18 pages back from the last page to find the last post.

Using tapatalk on android.

X

xaviniesta

i just laughed my ass off when i just read this book , page 85.

he told how messi was always so lazy, always the last one to go to lunch at la masia, always the slowest eater, always sleeping in the classes, always taking siestas and basicly was known the guy who did nothing during the la masia years. when they had this school play and the kids had to wear costumes according to their characteristics, messi stepped onto the stage in snail costume :lol:

Last edited:

BarcaGirl

i just laughed my ass off when i just read this book , page 85.

he told how messi was always so lazy, always the last one to go to lunch at la masia, always the slowest eater, always sleeping in the classes, always taking siestas and basicly was known the guy who did nothing during the la masia years. when they had this school play and the kids had to wear costumes according to their characteristics, messi stepped onto the stage in snail costume :lol:

About the sleeping part ...It might be true. According to his sister and Veron he loves to sleep.

Maria Sol: "When he gets home from practice, he lies on the sofa and stays there all afternoon. I don't know how he manages to fall asleep so easily at night. He is happy that way. If you ask Leo to come out, he gets tired."

Veron: "If you let him (Messi), he will sleep till ten or eleven in the morning. And on top of that, he will take a siesta. The amount of sleep he sleeps is incredible. I would get up, make noise, and he wouldn’t even move. Nothing."

:lol:

X

xaviniesta

i just don't understand how southern people can take naps like this. basicly can sleep in every situation. pique told he took a 3 hour siesta before the WC final. WTF?!?!?!

CesDel

i just don't understand how southern people can take naps like this. basicly can sleep in every situation. pique told he took a 3 hour siesta before the WC final. WTF?!?!?!

I am like that as well, I guess its because of our culture and upbringing with siesta and all of that..

Ender

About the sleeping part ...It might be true. According to his sister and Veron he loves to sleep.

Maria Sol: "When he gets home from practice, he lies on the sofa and stays there all afternoon. I don't know how he manages to fall asleep so easily at night. He is happy that way. If you ask Leo to come out, he gets tired."

Veron: "If you let him (Messi), he will sleep till ten or eleven in the morning. And on top of that, he will take a siesta. The amount of sleep he sleeps is incredible. I would get up, make noise, and he wouldn’t even move. Nothing."

A man after my own heart.

He wont sleep a wink when that baby of his shows up.

Henry_IB

Banned
Coming from someone with a severe sleeping disorder who average 3 hour sleep / night, it's beyond me how people can fall asleep any time they want to. So jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans