10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theconomist

I don't care for his personal records to be honest, I only care for his contribution to the team, his personal records are the cherry on the pie. Us winning the treble last season for example would have been much important than him scoring that ridiculous ammount of goals which even now doesn't leave his ballon d'or aspiration certain at 100 percent whereas a treble would have.

La LL

Generally Delightful
don't we all, don't we all : )

Well yeah but FC Barcelona is more important than Messi.

Personally I want to see Messi break all the records: Topscorer of CL, topscorer in La Liga, topscorer in Classico, win most Ballon d'ors, win lots of CL, win the world cup one day.

But the fact is Messi's time will come and go and FC Barcelona stays. I'll be a Barca fan long after Messi has moved on. I'm not sure you can say that about a lot of people on this forum...

K

kroki223

I don't know, who caould help so much, if Barca had problem winning the games! I think this generation is fantastic, but after them, I don't think that the future will be good for Barca!

Valdivia

Is it just me who notices that his movements with the ball and dribbling are not as "silky" less as say 2 seasons ago? Mostly due to his bigger body mass and the muscles he put on. Don't get me wrong, he is still phenomenal, but I think he lost some of his agility and became heavier on the ball as compared to 10\11. Anyone?

T.I.

Is it just me who notices that his movements with the ball and dribbling are not as "silky" less as say 2 seasons ago? Mostly due to his bigger body mass and the muscles he put on. Don't get me wrong, he is still phenomenal, but I think he lost some of his agility and became heavier on the ball as compared to 10\11. Anyone?

You are right. Doesnt concern me as long as he keep scoring more goals each season.

Jelboo

I must admit it's true Messi seems to be playing differently than before. His runs are far less common, he waits for the ball way back in midfield and usually looks for the pass now... It still is efficient, but something about him makes me think he's not 100 % okay, either mentally or physically. :/

K

kroki223

Every year the same shit opinion!! Messi is more clever. He knows when he can dribble, and when he has to pass the ball. He can dribble better. His muscle don't boether him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans