10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShandyFFM

im surprised messi doesnt make as much assists than the last seasons hes more a clinical finisher now... waiting for the ball not pressing and running much when not needed....

although i miss the deepballs through the defense from our players havent seen them a while..... and please try shoting from outside the box ..sometime

F

Flavia

im surprised messi doesnt make as much assists than the last seasons hes more a clinical finisher now... waiting for the ball not pressing and running much when not needed....

although i miss the deepballs through the defense from our players havent seen them a while..... and please try shoting from outside the box ..sometime
Last season he made the most number of assists he's ever had. And this season just started. I don't get your point.

MMKa

jtmx12, if you assist a goal and you score a goal, that's 2 goals for your team. Counting both goals and assists tells more of the impact player has to the game, not all, but more than just goals tell. 82 goals is impressive but 40 assists added is something beyond this world.

I think Messi has stated his desire to play in Argentina after Barca. I think he'll play about 10 years at Barca and then some seasons in Newell's Old Boys.

J

jiopi

You need others to score from passes to get assists, kind of hard when they finish like this (last three games)

di-MRI7.gif

di-XTEW.gif

di-DYK7.gif

di-EV4J.gif

Last edited:

CatalinR10

I've been watching this forum for a couple of months and i've finally decided to register and dedicate my first post to the best player in history ,

:messi: !

JackaL

If Graham said so then it must be true..was he next to Messi when he wrote the SMS or next to Pep when he received it?

Well nobody takes that for the 100% truth but you might have enountered something like labor division? As not everybody is a natural talent in investigative journalism we have to make our life easier in that we let others work for stuff that we're not good in. We read the news, articles, columns, books etc. You know that Neil Armstrong was on the moon, have you been next to him? No, but you saw it on TV, read it in books or somewhere else, am I right? So according to the reputation you give to those journalists, e.g. Graham Hunter you might either believe him or not, take his knowledge and insight for 100% granted or read it to make up your mind.

So according to Graham Hunter, who is by the way, one of the few getting the chance to interview Pep Guardiola in his entire Barca coach career, Messi was actually sad with the situation back then and messaged Pep in the same Barca team bus about leaving the club etc.

Panna

I hope its a bs story from Marca.
But the last matches of him looked different as we know of him.
Cant believe if its true why he still left Barca for the international matches.

J

jtmx12

You need others to score from passes to get assists, kind of hard when they finish like this (last three games)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukLZzoetvmE&playnext=1&list=PL686E73FCED0BAD74&feature=results_video

Messi has Villa dependency. Villa had Messi dependency. When Messi used to play more as a midfielder (as shown in many in goals in the above video), barca still had a good "attacking reference" to score, Villa, and Messi used to assist him easily as shown in the above video too. Just hoping that Villa will be an improved version of the 2010-2011 season, and that he will connect again with Messi easily. If this happens, things will get easier for Messi and Barca will be strong enough to dominate Real Madrid again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans