5- Pirlo
6- Drogba
7- Xavi
:D:D:D: hahahaha !!!
This cunt is the best?
messi0007-rm-uclcmbz.gif

Don't make me laugh!

ShandyFFM

today we saw that there is no player like messi in our squad who tryies to goe 1on1 with a player or do a dribbling... alves was our best attacker in the 2nd half cuenca,tello,afellay,pedro,alexis are all good players who can go 1on1 but they quite do it....

cant remember alexis or pedero dribbling 2-3 players... or going for a long shot on their own... that way withouth villa and messi we got a lack of goalscoring players.. that way madrid was first last season... if u look at the stats you see madrid had way more shots on target than barca, ok its not our game to shoot all the time but sometimes we need to take the shot form outa area

Pepe Silvia

That's a good point. I would add Cuenca to the list of Messi and Villa that are able to get past defenders by themselves. Pedro does need a little space to operate, but when given that space he can be very lethal. I like to see him attack and not drift out so wide, forcing him to pass back most times. Tello is not ready for the bigs and Alexis is still a work in progress like someone else already said.

Hatem Ben Arfa

so this will be Deulofeu's breakthrough season and he will score 20 goals+? because I really don't see where the goals are going to come from when Messi is totally marked out of the game or injured.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Just found this on whoscored.com:
"Lionel Messi (Barcelona) made the most inaccurate through balls in the Champions League this season, with 38."

Probably because he makes most attempts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans