10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

2h711lz.gif

Reasonus

You people don't get the subtle message. It was a praise for Xavi and Iniesta.

Messi without Xavi and Iniesta = no goals.
Messi scoring 4 goals => Xavi and Iniesta doing a good job.
Xavi and Iniesta doing a good job => Spain = unstoppable.

Easy logic is easy. :pep:

No, no, no. Messi is the only player who can stop Spain, he's not in the Euros, therefore, Spain remains unstoppable.

Reasonus

yep, ive always said that even if he scores 10 goals per season he would still be the best player there are simply because he is messi, the way he is. nothing else. the fanboys think they do good for messi by winning all the internet wars over other players by throwing his stats out ther, but simply watching him is something football has never seen before and thats what makes him so special. don't make him just another goalscorer please. i would die to see him live once. that would be simply amazing to see hime closely and how fast and quickly he actually can move and making those body fakes.

+1

I said Messi is the best player in history when he was 18. I love that I'm always right.
e7c4081d82.gif

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I also saw that as Mascherano telling Leo to dedicate the goal to Guardiola and it worked like a charm.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

[video]http://video.rthaber.com/74295-Lionel-Messi-2012---Dedicated-to-Leo-HD-.html?r=fb[/video]

That video is fine, but that ass on the right side, dayyymmmmm...I bet sleeping with her would be awesome, I'd say I fucked barca! Oh nevermind, it is photo-shopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans