tumblr_m0kuhqlAAl1qdtvcao4_250.gif

tumblr_m0kuhqlAAl1qdtvcao5_r2_250.gif

:D

Top Players Production 2011-2012
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/46624244/PRODUCTION2011-12.pdf

Last edited:

BarcaGirl

Xavi about Messi

“We have run out of adjectives for him. He is the best football player in the world, as I have said many times. When he finishes his career he may be the considered the best ever. He deserves all the accolades he receives. He doesn’t talk a lot, he does his talking on the pitch. To be just seven goals away from the club’s top scorer is amazing. It is crazy what this guy does. He makes it easy, he always appears in key moments, he always wants to play, he is a winner. Leo is incomparable, he is unlike any other player. No other player decides a game like him, if he doesn’t score, he is there to give the assist. He participates in every goal. He is a wonder.”

:worthy:

exneo

In my religion it is blasphemous to NOT use the word "God" as much as possible. So removing "God" from the title would offend me. Please keep it om the title, as to not offend my personal religious beliefs.

Theconomist

God on the title is a bit too far but then again mods are the ones to make such decisions.
It probably won't affect traffic on the site much and even if it does slightly people need to learn to appreciate our humor :p

Wambo

God on the title is a bit too far but then again mods are the ones to make such decisions.
It probably won't affect traffic on the site much and even if it does slightly people need to learn to appreciate our humor :p

its not funny at all... mod, change it.please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans