gingerless

33bhmz7.png

hahahahahaa

Hatem Ben Arfa

:worthy:

fuck the euro 2012
he should win the ballon d'or again easily

ah yes, this worries me.

He could be overlooked because of the Euro's.

perhaps this season is the best chance Ronaldo will have of winning Ballon D'Or as he will have a chance with Portugal to stake his claim at the Euro's.

B

barcelonista

perhaps this season is the best chance Ronaldo will have of winning Ballon D'Or as he will have a chance with Portugal to stake his claim at the Euro's.

He's in a group with Germany and the Netherlands. He won't know what hit him and go out in the group stages. Don't worry.

Hatem Ben Arfa

He's in a group with Germany and the Netherlands. He won't know what hit him and go out in the group stages. Don't worry.

:lol:

I want Messi to win it, but then i thought about Xavi! if he has a great tournament and leads Spain to glory, he really should win Balon D'Or. Messi will have more opportunites to win 4 balon D'Or in a row.

ammarfcb

ze special one
ah yes, this worries me.

He could be overlooked because of the Euro's.

ronaldo will choke it and be the flop of the tournament

dalitis8

Banned
He had better stats at this point last season if im not mistaken.

He will break his record from last season.

In 2010/11, we hit our peak during November/December, and also saved a bit for the CL games to boot.

This season, it seems that our peak will be reached in the final couple of moths of the season (with all the players returning to the group)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans