10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DucdeOrléans

Absolutely horrible attitude once again this season. As soon as he is faced with difficulties and the rest of the team is just as bad he is useless. No passion at all or determination. Just like when he plays for Argentina and they suck. Must be frustrating to witness as a coach but of course Pep can't do anything about it because it's Messi.

I never thought I would write this but Ronaldo's attitude this season has been a lot better overall also when he and his team has faced difficulties. At least he nearly always give it all.

Ronaldinho II.

Phatroonaldo

Absolutely horrible attitude once again this season. As soon as he is faced with difficulties and the rest of the team is just as bad he is useless. No passion at all or determination. Just like when he plays for Argentina and they suck. Must be frustrating to witness as a coach but of course Pep can't do anything about it because it's Messi.

I never thought I would write this but Ronaldo's attitude this season has been a lot better overall also when he and his team has faced difficulties. At least he nearly always give it all.

Ronaldinho II.

So much fucking this.

Pep can't even rest him because he'd be unhappy. Utter dross.

ricknattery

Absolutely horrible attitude once again this season. As soon as he is faced with difficulties and the rest of the team is just as bad he is useless. No passion at all or determination. Must be frustrating to witness as a coach but of course Pep can't do anything about it because it's Messi.

Ronaldinho II.

Now you need to relax...
Messi is still playing good, not his best, but he is delivering assists every game. We expect much more from him, but he has saved our asses so many times when the team has een subpar, it would be nice if the team could do the same for him once he has a drop in form. Only players with the right attitude are Masche, Puyol or Tello

gingerless

lazy, but he created a shit ton. do not criticize, seriously. the man is a genius but you can call him lazy if you want because he fucking was

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I don't think he is Dinho II... But he seems to think that he will always have a second chance, like: "Ok, I missed this one... I'll hit the next, no problem"...

Yugi

messi a ronaldinho? dafuq am I reading here, did he start drinking or partying?
no, he loves football too much, pep has to rest him one and half match and it will be a bit better, thats all
he has winner mentality, thats why he has won shitloads of team and individual trophies, theres no doubting him...just needs rest

Clockwise

Buccaneer

Ronaldinho II.

utterly wrong, DO, remember madrid games and some of the games in the beginning of the season when we have been sub par and he singlehandedly got us through with no support. he is just out of form and very very tired. no loss of passion or motivation. Do not over react,mate.
He still is delivering in form of assists although he is tired but other players, do not use those hard earned chances.
lazy, but he created a shit ton. do not criticize, seriously. the man is a genius but you can call him lazy if you want because he fucking was

I don't call him lazy, Ginge, I call him a walking corpse. can't wait for him to pickup his next yellow so he is forced to have some rest.

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

I don't think he is Dinho II... But he seems to think that he will always have a second chance, like: "Ok, I missed this one... I'll hit the next, no problem"...

thats his motto and this is why he has raped madrid, arsenal, manu, etc. usually it works, but even he is human after all. he created many chances and had a good game, not hsi best but it's understandable because it's not easy to play there. (potato field)

show some respect please.

M

mitkoa7x

was shit today. simple.

just hope he recovers

QJjVG.gif

Leo was insane, he played in midfield and his passes went through Osasuna's bus.

T

tariqo

Ronaldinho II.

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

yes it wasn't his night but overall he gave so many great assists to his useless team mates

and how dare to compare him to gaynaldo !!!! you 4got the super cup & copa del rey games vs madrid

just imagine messi feeding real strikers ( higuain & benzema ) he will get at least 30 assists this season

once again shut the fuck up please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans