10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I travelled 1000+ kilometers (by plane fortunately) to watch him play and destroy my NT... Holy shit, watching him live is just amazing, the whole stadium was holding its breath every single time he touched the ball and you could feel the desperation once he started dribbling player after player even when he was exhausted... It really is a sight to behold when he is on the pitch, I hope I can see him play in the future because it was one of the most sublime football experiences I've ever had, even if he is playing against the team you're rooting for...

Hatem Ben Arfa

[youtube]ttDXk32dy70[/youtube]

Worth a watch. Graham Hunter talking about Messi's arrival at Barcelona and Ronaldinho taking care of him.

OMG what a cocky git that Graham Hunter is. He seems so happy with himself. He clearly thinks he is GOD's gift to women. look at how smug he is in that video. I can't stand him now........and I used to like him a lot!

impeh

Hi, its me..
he does look super swag in that vid :lol:

but will definitely be buying the book :)

oh.. and ofcourse.. :worthy: Ronaldinho

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
OMG what a cocky git that Graham Hunter is. He seems so happy with himself. He clearly thinks he is GOD's gift to women. look at how smug he is in that video. I can't stand him now........and I used to like him a lot!
VcWhV.gif

nebeer

Love is All
Just saw the video, he was very good against Colombia, could have scored one more goal though, when his attempted chip was caught by the GK.

Agri

"Barcelona's greatest hero
is Argentina's little Leo.
It's Barcelona's proud mark,
that rests over Messis beating heart."

Too gay? I liked it though.

ZeeMessi

Nah not too gay!

Messi dragged the hopeless Argie NT over the line against the Columbians - if he can rip a few more of these on higher profile games then maybe the Argie people can get off his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans