10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocurrente

you are missing the point... that ass!!!
Antonella-on-holiday-with-Leo-Messi.jpg

Interista

I found this a bit amusing.

Messi entered a girl's bedroom with whom he wanted to score. She told him to get comfortable and went to the ladies room to freshen up. When she returned, she found him lying on the bed with 2 other naked guys. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" the girl shouted. Messi nervously replied "I'm sorry dear, but I can't perform without Xavi and Iniesta!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

Messi entered a girl's bedroom with whom he wanted to score. She told him to get comfortable and went to the ladies room to freshen up. When she returned, she found him lying on the bed with 2 other naked guys. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" the girl shouted. Messi nervously replied "I'm sorry dear, but I can't perform without Xavi and Iniesta!

:lol:

Venomenon

...BAZINGA!!!

Sorry, can't help it. Your Sheldon avatar. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans