10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

I've never thought like that. He is not the best player because he scores a lot of goals. Even if he scores 0 goals in a season he would be still top5 players on the world because of his intelligence and ability just to play it simple. But thats just my take on this case...

I mean the reason he will win it is cuz he is a player who makes the difference and almost always delivers in tough moments....

Yugi

Messi was hit in the face by a teenager earlier today in his hometown of Rosario when signing autographs and posing with fans. [la capital]

wtf is up with those stupid people

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
wtf is up with those stupid people

nusenuse.gif

X

xaviniesta

Stories in both Spain and Argentina are reporting that FC Barcelona forward Lionel Messi has been assaulted in a bar in his homeland of Argentina, where the Barça man is currently on international duty. Reports, whilst still rather vague, say that the diminutive genius was signing autographs and posing for photos with fans in a Rosario bar when the player was approached by a young man who punched him.

The attack happened in ‘The Milanese Club’ in central Rosario, where it is thought Messi’s attacker is currently studying at university. After the incident the owner of the bar, Pablo Moyano, reported the incident to the local authorities as well as journalists, saying that Messi was peacefully mixing with the locals without any security team around him when the young man approached the star. After the incident had taken place, it seems the Barça star left the bar immediately, and by all accounts, alone.

Messi famously has a rather strained relationship with many Argentinian football fans and yet such an attack seems to have taken everyone by surprise. We at totalBarça will of course work to keep you updated on any news we receive about the Barça star.

from TB

T

tariqo

any1 who still believe about this comparison between the greatest player ever & gaynaldo should go directly & check his brain :messi:

messi is way way way + way better than any1 who played this game & gaynaldo is the most overrated player ever , there is many players today better than him but the media , the english media made him look like the great 1 !!!!!!!!!!!

its an honor to any player to be compared to leo messi

AzaR

Messi wrote on his fb page that he had not been hit.

Messi has responded via facebook that the story about the incident is completely false: “For the peace of mind of all those people that have asked us the truth about the accident leaving the restaurant, [I'm writing] to tell you that I have received no punches from anybody. I am perfectly well… I have remain surprised by the commotion that has been caused. Many thanks for all your messages of concern.”

@Barcaboy15 - I've used your sig on another site :p Hope thats ok

La LL

Generally Delightful
Apparently a punch was thrown at him but the attacker missed.

That's the media in a nutshell for you: the story changes every time it reaches another newspaper.

In other news: that guy was a wuss and Messi demands respect:

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Apparently a punch was thrown at him but the attacker missed.

That's the media in a nutshell for you: the story changes every time it reaches another newspaper.

In other news: that guy was a wuss and Messi demands respect:

LOL LOL LOL

I told you Messi isn't what you make him out to be...He is an undercover bad motherfucker.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
1) I would never have the nerve or guts to impose me with my camera like that on someone, however famous he might be ... what a bunch of fags.

2) Why is Messi alone on the streets? José could easily hire someone to run him over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans