10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

impeh

Hi, its me..
i think he scored a freekick that hit pepe or something?

some people count it as his goal.. hence 54

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Poor Marca.

So heavily focussing on CR's pichichi, even giving him goals officials said were not his. And then boom, their prize with the name of Di Stefano still is given to Messi. :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
In Liga

Messi : 31 goals ( 4 being from the penalty spot ) & 18 direct assists in 33 appearances ( 2 of them were from the bench )
Ronaldo : 41 goals ( 8 being from the penalty spot) & 10 direct assists in 34 appearances ( 2 of them being from the bench )

In CL

Messi : 12 goals ( 1 being from the penalty spot ) & 3 direct assists in 13 appearances ( 2 of them being from the bench )
Ronaldo : 6 goals ( 1 being from the penalty spot ) & 4 direct assists in 12 appearances

In Copa

Messi : 6 goals in 6 appearances ( 1 being from the bench )
Ronaldo : 6 goals in 7 appearances

In addition to this Messi also played in Supercopa in which he scored 3 goals in 2 appearances ( 1 being from the bench )

Overall

Messi : 52 goals (5 penalties) & 21 direct assists
Ronaldo : 53 goals (9 penalties) & 14 direct assists

Last edited:

impeh

Hi, its me..
either way, amazing season for both.

unfortunately, they will probably match it next season, as the league seems to be getting weaker, hopefully messi can be top scorer in the CL again :wub:

M

mitkoa7x

either way, amazing season for both.

unfortunately, they will probably match it next season, as the league seems to be getting weaker, hopefully messi can be top scorer in the CL again :wub:

For me its most important to keep the the League and the CL titles.

AzaR

@El Estel- Messi scored 7 in the copa as did Ronaldo.

They scored 53 goals each this season, the goal against Sociedad was Pepe's not Ronaldo's goal. (Marca are the only ones i have saw award it to Ronaldo)

Barcafan 2304

People can abuse me for this but they only compare in stats only. Ronaldo scored plenty against weak opposition and when games were already in the bag. I bet a higher percentage of Messi's goals were at key times

winda

ronaldo's pichinchi is a consolution prize for RM....thats why after they lost la liga and CL, they become very hungry for goal... all the passes to ronaldo. i think ronaldo planned to steal Messi's thunder that way...

which failed. i have read great thing about messi this season.

F

Flavia

People can abuse me for this but they only compare in stats only. Ronaldo scored plenty against weak opposition and when games were already in the bag. I bet a higher percentage of Messi's goals were at key times

I don't think there's doubt about that. Only Messi haters can say otherwise.

M

mitkoa7x

This is why Messi will win the Ballon d'Or...

X

xaviniesta

This is why Messi will win the Ballon d'Or...

I've never thought like that. He is not the best player because he scores a lot of goals. Even if he scores 0 goals in a season he would be still top5 players on the world because of his intelligence and ability just to play it simple. But thats just my take on this case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans