10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Pulga

2 more goals and he'll reach his total of last season 47! and that with 13 games less played ATM. plus, he already has 10 more assist then last year.
i've had the honor to watch him this season and i will be eternally grateful

btw: isn't there some ray-hudson-goondness on this match?

Last edited:

DennyCrane

His first goal was brilliant. I'm askin myself: What does this man have in store what we haven't seen of him yet ??
I think he is still underrated :worthy: ; out of this world!

Clockwise

Buccaneer
RVP going for Messi 's ankle:
scaled.php

All I can say is THAAAT SSSON OF A B***H!
that Alves incident should have been his second already.

Last edited:

SwiftGuyver

the fact he is still only 23 years old aswell...so exciting...

he is going to get even better...well on his way to becoming the greatest player of all time...

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
RVP going for Messi 's ankle:
scaled.php

All I can say is THAAAT SSSON OF A B***H!
that Alves incident should have been his second already.

I think that ^^ was a blessing in disguise. Messi was pissed about that challenge, before that he was slightly subdued. He was superb last night, that first goal will live long in the memory, a true moment of genius. I think it was actually so good many people (certainly me anyway) didin't realise what he'd done until the replay :lol:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
I think that ^^ was a blessing in disguise. Messi was pissed about that challenge, before that he was slightly subdued. He was superb last night, that first goal will live long in the memory, a true moment of genius. I think it was actually so good many people (certainly me anyway) didin't realise what he'd done until the replay :lol:

lol right.it was like he burst into life after that tackle.

SoMa

anyone remember messis first CL goal? it was vs panathiakos & it was very similar, can someone make a gif comparing them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans