10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I'm not the biggest fan of Villa as a person. He always came across as an arrogant, center of attention type **** at Valencia, and a dirty player on many occasions in off the ball incidents.

I don't care if Messi shouts at him and puts him in his place.
Yeah...please explain...

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Bigger photo of this?

173676_594261796_3761900_n.jpg

:lol: made of win

Hatem Ben Arfa

When has he ever come across as anything but a nice dude?

There were a couple of incidents in the World Cup, one where a guy genuinely accidentally stepped on Villa's foot and he straight up back-slapped the guy in the face, I can't remember the other. I think he waved his fist in someones face trying to fend them off while playing for Barca this season, but referee didn't see it. I've seen him stamping on peoples feet before at Valencia and a sly elbow or two before.

I didn't like him as a person even before Barca signed him.

Just watch a center back frustrate Villa and get under his skin. You will see him retaliate off the ball eventually. I'm sure you will see Villa involved in an unsavory incident during his Barca career.

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

I didn't like him as a person even before Barca signed him.

do you know him as a person that you can say that?

Just watch a center back frustrate Villa and get under his skin

and you are saying that defenders can frustrate him and kick him and do whatever they want and it's OK, but when villa gets mad then he is the worst player and person ever. DUMB

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

do you know him as a person that you can say that?

and you are saying that defenders can frustrate him and kick him and do whatever they want and it's OK, but when villa gets mad then he is the worst player and person ever. DUMB

As a person! You don't need to know a person to see that they are arrogant! At Valencia that is what I saw! An Arrogant center of attention type who had to be the main man!

I'm not saying they can kick him or whatever and if he retaliates he's a bad person. I'm saying if they get the better of him and he's not having a good game against them, watch him get physical! This is football and a striker should expect to have their shirt pulled every now and again, or get fouled! You don't blindly swing your fist in their face because you don't like it, like Villa has done in a Barca shirt! You don't break their nose, like Ronaldo did! You don't kick them like Villa has done before at Valencia!

A player accidentally steps on Villas foot, and Villa slaps them in the face! It was clearly an accident! And I'm sure there was another incident in the world cup, I think Villa himself might have stamped on a players foot also.

I've seen him swing sly elbows before as well! Even before he joined Barca! 6 Red Cards in his career as a STRIKER doesn't say anything about his personality and the possibility of him being a dirty player does it?

I don't like him as a person! But as a striker, I do, even though he has missed loads of chances this season that he should have scored.

Last edited:

sukhy

I'm pretty sure that the stamp wasn't accidental, you can make anything look accidental, wasn't that against Chile? Who are known for their ill discipline and fouling?

Pepe Silvia

Villa and every other successful forward in the world are fiery. You have to be to keep the will to score up. Look at Messi. He is a mild mannered guy but on the pitch he is a tornado always looking to score and make a difference. It's what makes him tick. I don't mind fiery, it's arrogance that I can't stand.

Villa :worthy:

Messi :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Hatem Ben Arfa

I think he is a Madrista in disguise trying to destroy Barcelona from the inside :O :O

Oh get LOST! I am a Newcastle and Barca fan! You can view my thread in the New Members section of the forum to find out more about me!

I just gave my honest opinion on Villa. Messi can put him in place anytime in my opinion, since I don't like Villa as a person since he came across as nothing but arrogant when I watched him before he joined Barca, and he has a dirty streak in his game, which was on view in the World Cup, at Valencia and even in a Barca shirt this season!

Hatem Ben Arfa

I'm pretty sure that the stamp wasn't accidental, you can make anything look accidental, wasn't that against Chile? Who are known for their ill discipline and fouling?

It looked totally accidental to me when I watched it. Even after getting slapped in the face, the Chile player tried to reason with him and tell him it was an accident. if it was on purpose I'm sure the Chile player would have hit him back after getting slapped in the face.

gingerless

i'm sorry but all that stuff about villa is a load of shit.

you sound like he made you mad for some reason so you decided that whatever his reactions you would scrutinise him for it. I saw the incident where he "backslapped" the guy in the face, he was having an argument with him with his face turned the other way and, naturally, waved him away not knowing he was behind him, so it hit him in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans