10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CesDel

Yep. You expected them to attack Barca with 4 players in Camp Nou with one less man huh? Yeah very cowardly indeed!

They were playing like that even before the sending off :lol: plus we should already have had a penalty by then, remember ibras shirt getting ripped off?

Last edited:

Moe

powered by;
great game from Messi. that freekick was majestic.

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

x610.jpg

610x.jpg

La Pulga

^Moe, since it's almost valentines i'm gonna go out on a limb and just say it! i love you. these pictures are awesome!!!

Juan03

wonderful performance from Messi. you want a complete player? In Messi you've got playmaking skills, vision, striker's instinct, and a winger's pace. He was the Xavi, Iniesta, and Messi of this Argentina side. :worthy:

Last edited:

gingerless

sexy beard

great game from Messi. those freekicks were majestic.

[

fixed!

when he was gonna take the penalty i knew that he knew that the keeper knew that he was probably gonna shoot it in the bottom left corner of the net (because he's done that a few times this season) so i was happy when he put it in the right

Last edited:

Alissa

I still can't believe that I was lucky enough to witness his brilliancy live, he delivered such a great performance and was by far the best in that (I admit crappy) field. :worthy: :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans