10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Aye, Messi's alright. Could be promising in the future. And Warik, Perez is smoking far too much crack if he thinks he can get Messi or Iniesta.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Well : let MEssi play for Madrid.
When he scores he could show his youth academic origins -> a barca shirt underneath his madrid shirt.
Madridisas won't like it so wonna get rid of him. We will get him back cheap + we win 150 milj dollars :)

Evil

Shabazz
Here's a few of Messi's near fantastic goals .... it's beyond me how people say Ronaldo is better when he can't even attempt to do a single one of these runs in the video. Let alone score them like Messi does sometimes:

[youtube]KOSmYXMlrPs[/youtube]

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I've always wanted to see a vid like that, so many awesome runs go forgotten. That one against atleti when we were 5-1 up was beyond belief.

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
I've always wanted to see a vid like that, so many awesome runs go forgotten. That one against atleti when we were 5-1 up was beyond belief.

Was there with my brother during that game :D

He did it twice, once squeeked just past the post when we all were thinking 'goal of the season' and the other was stopped by a last ditch challenge by a defender. What a man.

:bow: Messi! :bow: Messi! :bow: Messi! :bow:

Warik

That one against atleti when we were 5-1 up was beyond belief.

I was actually behind the goal he was running at for that one...I've seen many great moments sitting in the Camp Nou in my time but there was an electricity during that run that sent shivers down peoples spines, everyone was on their feet, and then the collective groan of 90 thousand people as it inched just wide...You miss it in the video but as Messi was running past defenders the keeper actually gave the sign of the cross and kissed both his gloves. He was asking for divine intervention right then...especially after the first half we'd had Messi charging down at him was the last thing he wanted.

alexjanosik

The Game
Madrid sports tabloid As claims that Barcelona thinks that Real Madrid presidential candidate Florentino Pérez is tempting Barcelona attacker and Argentinian international Lionel Messi.

Barcelona board member Xavier Sala Martín would have said in a private conversation that he thinks that Pérez has sounded out Messi.

If the next president of Real Madrid would be able to find a personal agreement with the player, he believes that Barcelona would be forced to negotiate on Messi's buyout clause of 150 million euro°. Barcelona attacker and Spanish international Andrés Iniesta would be the other Barcelona player on the list.

I read it somewhere too.
How dare that dirty scumbag come anywhere near Messi!!!!
As if stealing Figo wasnt enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans