10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bergkamp10

What I like the most about Messi is that despite all the kicking he gets, he always tries to stay on his feet unlike certain other players. Ronaldo *cough*

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
If Messi was taller and more physical he would be most lethal striker, but he is unique in his own way ;)

i think messi is physically strong to handle defenders, if he is taller i think he wouldn't be the same "the flea"...u can't have both..ask ibra

C

Carefree

Messi's like one of those super players on football manager who exploit every flaw in the game.

Yeh, Thierry Henry from CM 03/04! I still have nightmares about that tiny red number 14 dot waltzing round my defence in the new game engine mode.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Yeh, Thierry Henry from CM 03/04! I still have nightmares about that tiny red number 14 dot waltzing round my defence in the new game engine mode.

Dude, you've just brough back my worst ever memory, the Henry from CM 03/04 lmao, he always scored against my teams.

messi-dependency is a worry

Yeah, exactly.

I were thinking about this stuff, just after the game and it's worrying me, because if Leo wasn't Barcelona player this season, at least we would have less points than we've now.

Anyways, I do believe that it's law of soccer; the more greater players you have, the more powerful team you're.

Last edited:
C

Carefree

Messi will be the difference in next months clasico match. I for one cannot wait.

Silver

I hope he ever can win the World Cup.

All the BIG players we remember from the past have won the World cup

Pele, Maradona, Ronaldo, beckenbauer, Zidane,...

Cruyff is the exception

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I think he feeds on the souls of the rest of our strikers... He started with Giuly, then he swallowed Dinho's soul, then Henry's, then Samu's, then Ibra's and now Villa's... That's why he is that good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans