10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydro2oo9

I'm glad Ujfalusi apologized. Speaking of the injury, this type of an injury occurs a lot in basketball. I don't see players in the NBA being out for more than 2 weeks even if their ankles were swolled double the amount that Leo's was. I remember it was last year (or year before) Dirk Nowitzki's ankle was swolled up the size of my head and he came back in approximately 2 weeks later.

Besides, I bet Bojan is shitting his pants from excitement of getting to play for 2 weeks!

NBA players don't kick the ball though in all fairness, so you need to be a little more cautious with footballer players when it comes down to these type of injuries.

I know basketball involes running around, but not actually kicking the ball, so you can get away with more in that sport during these type of circumstances.

As for the Atletico fans I noticed a few of them sort of cheering while Messi was being stretchered off. Pricks. Probably because they're bitter due to him scoring everytime he faces them. I see the hypocrites gave Iniesta a standing ovation though when he came off.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
NBA players don't kick the ball though in all fairness, so you need to be a little more cautious with footballer players when it comes down to these type of injuries.

I know basketball involes running around, but not actually kicking the ball, so you can get away with more in that sport during these type of circumstances.

As for the Atletico fans I noticed a few of them sort of cheering while Messi was being stretchered off. Pricks. Probably because they're bitter due to him scoring everytime he faces them. I see the hypocrites gave Iniesta a standing ovation though when he came off.

Actually, ankles pay a higher toll in basketball, and I tell you from experience as I had plenty of ankle injuries from playing basketball for my university team... In basketball you change direction more abruptly than in football and the ankle is a key joint in jumping, both going up and down, not to mention basketball is played in a harder surface than football...

I don't know if Messi will be back in two weeks (my estimate is 4 weeks), but I'm relieved that nothing is broken and that he'll be back rather quick...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
g2009.jpg

XaviMessiGirl

Atleti fans aren't really known for their class. They are one step above Betis fans.

Almost every Atletico fan I've ever talked to have respect for Barca or at least would never do something like that. The logic is that they both have a common enemy... I guess I'm wrong about the majority though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans