10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Very encouraging. Thanks mate. Is it you whose the doctor because i have some concerns as im an hypochondriac. Ill PM you later for a free consultation.
:p

I have to advise you that Bobby cheese cake (DM ) is a male nurse not a doctor :p so don't get carried away

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
it means he is out for 2 weeks minimun 4 worst case scenario... the bad thing is the vulnerability of the ankle following the injury.. (repeat injuries)

Im sure they will use there amazing care and get him back in 2 weeks, and it will be all taped up for a while and he will be writing the ABC's with his foot to strengethen it every night for a long time..

it sucks but isnt disasterous

Especially with the fact that there's an international break coming up ;)

X

xaviniesta

probably he's gonna miss gijon (22sept.) , athletic (25) rubin (29) and mallorca (3 oct) and will be back in valencia game in 17 october. should be easy games , not the worst scenario. I wish MESSI a good recovery

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
It could actually be a blessing in disguise. I know this sounds silly but Messi won't burn out early on, and Villa and Bojan could really step it up.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I have to advise you that Bobby cheese cake (DM ) is a male nurse not a doctor :p so don't get carried away

Im not a bloody nurse Im a Physician's assistant.. I can prescribe ya know.... I also can stitch after a surgery.. my fav

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans