10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemakesmemessi

Today I would love to see a repeat of invisible-in-first-leg-brilliant-in-second like against Arsenal! :D

That would be perfect! I hope he can break free this game and get into his stride early on, it might be crucial...I dont think you get two quiet games in a row from this man! Lets hope!

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Unacceptable performance by Messi, his overall attitude in the game was terrible... I cut him some slack in previuos bad performances, but this game was important and he didn't show up, I'm very disappointed...

On the other hand I thank him for all the good moments in the last two season, still the best in the world...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Why is that? Cesar pulled a majestic save to deny Messi in the first half. Granted, Messi didn't shine but to expect him to singlehandedly win every match is over the top.
Props to Inter though for finding the way to stop him. It takes something special to do so.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Don't get me wrong Bojan, he is ace... But in many parts of the game you could see him walking and passing the ball with what seemed like lack of interest... And I did not expect him to win the game on his own, but a single shot can't hide he was very poor today...

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Why is that? Cesar pulled a majestic save to deny Messi in the first half. Granted, Messi didn't shine but to expect him to singlehandedly win every match is over the top.
Props to Inter though for finding the way to stop him. It takes something special to do so.

Buy 10 rugby players.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Unacceptable performance by Messi, his overall attitude in the game was terrible... I cut him some slack in previuos bad performances, but this game was important and he didn't show up, I'm very disappointed...

On the other hand I thank him for all the good moments in the last two season, still the best in the world...
True. Very true.

mobster_1930

Messi couldn't do anything this night and it wasn't his fault at all. We lost tie in Milan with shit deffending (Alves) and that's it.

Juan03

i think he could've given much more tbh, he was often walking instead of finding a way to get unmarked, he can offer what no other player in the world can but today he dissapointed me.
Even with an average performance today he managed to create 2 glorious chances that could've ended in goals had it not been for a great save by JC and by Bojan missing that header so if he had tried harder imo we could've gone through

F

FCB_Titi_LB

He fails against decent physical opposition. He will never win the WC.
I thank him for the joy he brought to us but whats the point when you can be stopped like this. It just says he played "amateurs" before.
Everytime he tried to dribble a player they got the ball away from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans