10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

barca96

pele comes out again with his dumb statements..

“They are always trying to compare someone to Pele. But I always joke with my Argentine friends that they must first choose who is the best player from Argentina (among them),” the 69-year-old said.

“Then, when one of them scores a thousand goals, then we can start talking.”

he sounds like an English man, oh look at the stats..it shows that im better than you..typical justin

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Pele is a retard, he tries and predict who'll win the World Cup and stuff and he's never right. "Let's see if he scores 1000 goals", well if he does Pele he won't score them against diddy teams in Brazil or on pathetic tour matches.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Pele is jealous of Messi..because messi is Argentine and very close to Maradona
he used to give out FIFA WPOTY award but when messi won it, he disappeared.. CUNT

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
pele never played in or against the toughest leagues teams and players in the world... If messi started his career in brasil at the age Pele did and stayed as long i Guraaaanteeee he would score 1000 gols.. especially back then it was a diff game

LioMessi

I am actually hoping he can bring Argentine all the way to the final in South Africa, probably meeting Spain in final, I wont hope too much they win WC if Maradona is there :party00231:

Spain - Brazil would be a great final but I would also like to see Messiah in the final. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans