10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
was ibra's agent referring to our beloved cute little leo?
about not helping out team mates?

if he was he can piss off...When Ibra starts showing 1/2 of the skill Messi is showing then he can complain about touches... this is like the equvalent of Bojan complaining about touches

beef-supreme

No?

You should ask Inter what happens when he is not on the pitch. There is more in Barcelona than Messi. Just when he is playing, you can simply give the ball to him. :)
If he is not, we'll try something else. (and I believe we have always scored when he wasn't on the pitch?)

It's easier with Messi, but it's not a problam as in "Barcelona won't win" when he isn't.

:goodpost:

barca96

messi didn't train on today but traveled with the team in the end.
hopefully he will only come when we need him.
i don't care about the pinchichi award. we need him badly to stay fit

Juan03

yeh he had a dental problem, its on sport.. it's a shame if he can't play i really want him to win pichichi so hopefully Higuain won't score

Ataraxia

I love watching Messi. I just wish he focuses on all those neglected shots that he has like in the Stuttgart match that one where he cruised ala Maradona between two players and then carelessly chipped it. He can put that in so easily, if he wants to become the best player in history he has to care about those simple things and put 100 effort in all the shots he makes. I mean he has the ability to turn a match on his own and score 5 or more consecutive hat-tricks if he wants. Just to know that is amazing .Hopefully Milan will sign him one day, 2020 or 2025 doesn't matter but would be cool to have him play a season at the biggest club in the world both for his, the club and football's sake.:lol:

F

FCB_Titi_LB

I love watching Messi. I just wish he focuses on all those neglected shots that he has like in the Stuttgart match that one where he cruised ala Maradona between two players and then carelessly chipped it. He can put that in so easily, if he wants to become the best player in history he has to care about those simple things and put 100 effort in all the shots he makes. I mean he has the ability to turn a match on his own and score 5 or more consecutive hat-tricks if he wants. Just to know that is amazing .Hopefully Milan will sign him one day, 2020 or 2025 doesn't matter but would be cool to have him play a season at the biggest club in the world both for his, the club and football's sake.:lol:
:lol:

desoe

I think it's time to start resting him when we have the chance for that.

We're entering in a critical phase of the season and I don't see a point why he must play 90 minutes in games like the one with Stuttgart, where we have 2 or 3 goals lead. It won't hurt if he plays 70 minutes in already decided games, if this means reducing the risk something to happen with 20.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I know we don't need any more evidence for just how good Messi is but:

While Pep's been manager Messi's got 69 goals and 28 assists in 88 appearances :worthy:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I know we don't need any more evidence for just how good Messi is but:

While Pep's been manager Messi's got 69 goals and 28 assists in 88 appearances :worthy:

That means he is creating an average of a little more than a goal per appearance... And consider he's just 4 goals away from becoming our Champions League all-time top scorer...

AlexandraJonson

Skånsk Culé
There is no words hugh enough to describe how good Lionel Messi is, he is one of a kind and all I can say Is that Iam so thankfull of living now and get the chance to see him play, good damm Im lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans