10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He had his now usual one-on-one miss (which in this game it was difficult and he shot with his weak leg, so no problem) but I must say this guy is amazing, it is a joy to have him on our team and watching him play week in week out scoring and assisting and just being a nightmare to the opposition, if at the end of the season we get more titles, he will surely be WPOTY once again, there's no player in his level this season...

zanela

A bit late but check out the reactions of Steven Gerard and John Terry On MESSI after the WPOTY results:
very nice :D "a nightmare to play against; a genious;a magician."
http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/sports/2009/12/22/terry.gerrard.world.player.cnn

Terry doesn't even rate Messi if u go by his WPOTY voting.:rolleyes: He is a liar and nothing he says is of worth anyways. Despicable.

As for Leo,
I'm really glad, he is now contributing more to our game play. At one point, he was starting to look like another CR9. A mere goal getter and it had me worried. :icon_confused: But he has so much more to his game - running at defenders, creating, setting his teammates up, starting a counter attack, finishing his chances, helping in defense etc....I LOVE It. Hes back to his best baby! and long may it continue :party00231:

The race for individual honours 'll be between him, the ladyboy and the fatty.(with kaka shitting his way in to top 5 again) But our boy 'll surpass them all WC or no WC. :hooray:

AlexandraJonson

Skånsk Culé
Im doing a project in school were we are going to compear a modern hero with a Antique hero.. So im going to compear Messi with somone I don't know who someone that can healp me?????? :D

T

Trillske

Really liked his goal against Gestafe (looked like the "special" shots in fifa2k10 :D), but he should have scored more. He has missed a lot of sitters this season, and scored a lot of harder goals instead. Its wierd, almost seems he has a better chans of scoring a shot from distans, or a long run, than when he gets the ball totaly clean in front of the goalkeeper.

Like a dad trying to encourage his son by missing on purpose when its too easy. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans