10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
if not for messi this season where would we be? literally like 4th place he puts barça in his little backpack and carries them surely barring a terrible world cup or amazing by someone else must be up for WOPTY again

B

badboybjörn

if not for messi this season where would we be? literally like 4th place he puts barça in his little backpack and carries them surely barring a terrible world cup or amazing by someone else must be up for WOPTY again

Litteraly like 4th? how did you calculate that, deduct his goals or what?

Love messi. His goal tonight was pure awsomeness. Tough angle, defenders in the way yet he managed to get it over the top and with some serious spinn it neatly comes in on the right side of the post. Pure skill.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
amazing game from messi, played excellant in setting up chances by kieta and the goal by xavi to go along with his sexy ass goal which he curled it around 6 malaga players and was the perfect idea of a screen shot.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

I think you are close to the truth Diego. Least season we had both Henry and Eto in form so it was easier for him. Even if you disregard his goals and assists there so much revolving around him and when you see him sprinting in dying minutes it just becomes crystal clear that he is our driving force.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
What a goal!!

I was wondering, now that he's at 21 goals & 8 assists I was wondering if he could out class his last season's magical performance when he scored 38 goals & provided 16 times!! Or could he even go on to beat that 42 goal & 8 assist tally of the ladyboy(he then scored 6 from penalty spot and also was the main free-kick taker for Utd)!?

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
23 goals already, Estel.

I don't think he will reach the 38 goals, simply because that's an amazing tally and we are already out of the Copa. 30-32 goals with the same amount of assists as last year should be the doable goal.

Drogba and Rooney are doing very well, but I still think Messi is just that better and deserves the next Ballon D'or if he keeps his level like this. I don't know, this might be my culépreference speaking.

Juan03

if it wasn't for WC year Messi could easily be in the right track for his second balond'or but it will go for a player from the WC winning team for sure.. i doubt he would reach 35+ goals again cuz we r out of copa but since its Messi you never know.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Uh Gneg... It is 21. The other 2 came in friendlies!!

We are outta Copa, but Messi scored 4 & got 1 or 2 assists in Supercopa, Eu. super cup & CWC... Now that would match the stats he accumulated in latter stages of Copa last season!! So I do think he could surpass the last year stats if we go into like semis of CL.

Moreover he had to share his penalties last year but no such obligations this time around!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans