10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatboy

We lost the game (over two matches), and he created no goals, no assists and he held on to the ball on numerous times when passing would be a better option.

I expect a lot more from the best player in the world.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Absolute bollocks, if anything he passed when he should have shot (e.g. playing in Andres with a crazy through ball). He created our best chances of the night, hitting the post (Zlatan should have done better) and forcing great saves from Palop, not to mnetion creating spaces for others. Iniesta was far more to blame when it came to delaying the pass.

Beast

The Observer
Absolute bollocks, if anything he passed when he should have shot (e.g. playing in Andres with a crazy through ball). He created our best chances of the night, hitting the post (Zlatan should have done better) and forcing great saves from Palop, not to mnetion creating spaces for others. Iniesta was far more to blame when it came to delaying the pass.

read the country of the member before you get excited ..
seemed lately the Zebra fan boys blame Messi for his choking

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Malmo, it becomes clear now :lol: fact is we were very close to going through yet people on here are blaming players left right and centre like they've been poor all season.

Beast

The Observer
Sorry, I guess we lost the game just because I'm from Malmö, not because of what happened on the pitch.

No it has to do with the pathetic attempt that another Zebra fan boy blame it on Messi for Zebra choking when it mattered cause Messi should have just passed more & more to Zebra so he can miss more chance
Zerbahimovic was the worst player on the pitch last night and did already miss the two most important chances

Fatboy

No it has to do with the pathetic attempt that another Zebra fan boy blame it on Messi for Zebra choking when it mattered cause Messi should have just passed more & more to Zebra so he can miss more chance
Zerbahimovic was the worst player on the pitch last night and did already miss the two most important chances

Your hate towards Zlatan is what's pathetic, it's totally clouding your judgement. If you have any, spending your entire days at your worst enemies forum doesn't seem sane to me. You're just like someones little brother who just want to get attention, and the only way to get attention is to be annoying.

Beast

The Observer
Your hate towards Zlatan is what's pathetic, it's totally clouding your judgement. If you have any, spending your entire days at your worst enemies forum doesn't seem sane to me. You're just like someones little brother who just want to get attention, and the only way to get attention is to be annoying.

Really are you sure ?

how about a Barca newspaper rating ?
Ratings from Sport:

PINTO: 5
ALVES: 6
PIQUE: 6
PUYOL: 9
ABIDAL: 6
BUSQUETS: 7
XAVI: 8
INIESTA: 8
MESSI: 8
IBRAHIMOVIC: 5
HENRY: 6

they also hate him and i hate him and everyone else hate him and can't have a proper judgment ...

You are just a player fanboy .. go back to watching your poster and leave Messi alone he is not the reason Zebra choke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans