10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Just a sample of some of the stuff that goes unnoticed by the referee. Disgusting.

[YOUTUBE] <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fbFQt83Zg6k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fbFQt83Zg6k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

We have every right to be paranoid when it comes to Leo.

I didnt`t notice that either. The club should send those kind of videos to LFP.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
That's disgusting. Agree though about in Spain, if that happened in England and the club complained there would most probably be action taken. It is worrying because god forbid one of those wankers gives him a serious injury. The nature of his style will lead to knocks, many unintentional but players going out to injure him is awful.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
It was quiet a popular tactic for coaches to instruct certain defenders to intentionally injure Maradona. You'd think that stuff ended by the 90's.

Last edited:
C

ChuckaOwns

If Messi lost it and went crazy on the guy and took his head off, he would get a red card obviously so when they see the attempted attack on Messi before he lost it, we could overturn the ban, what dya say Messi?

iced1776

I don't understand why the club is OK with players trying to injure Messi game after game. Weligton got away with his antics without a single word from Pep, you guys honestly think Navarro is gonna be punished? The club obviously thinks their players well being isn't worth making a fuss over.

aRegularAce

Well from what I've read, the players(messi after the getafe if i'm not mistaken) said what happens on the pitch stays on the pitch.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I don't understand why the club is OK with players trying to injure Messi game after game. Weligton got away with his antics without a single word from Pep, you guys honestly think Navarro is gonna be punished? The club obviously thinks their players well being isn't worth making a fuss over.

We've presented video footage to the LFP but they're not interested if it happens to a Barça player. The club isn't at all OK with this happening but it's out of their control.

desoe

Maybe next time we should present it with a grenade right next to the video tape. I guess this will wake them up a little bit.

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
Was that navarro who punched an inter player and then ran away after that? he's really a wussy

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Yeh that was him, he got a big ass ban for that. I remember that, was so funny watching him chased around the field running away :lol:

ryuken

This year i do thing the freaking LFP is standing against Barca, they allow referees and players to fuck with us all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans