10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdcantona

I don't see why really, he hasn't been given a chance yet, and in some games where he's been playing well, Leo just subs him off for Inzaghi, who just does the same (but worse) job!

I hope they give him time, though he's not ideal for this Milan, Milan need more of a creative/dominant force up front, rather than a goal poacher.

[FCB]Messi[10

I don't get why so many people are giving Messi all this BS. He can beat a whole team by himself, he needs his team mates to play well how everyone wants to see Argentina play. And people shouldn't be comparing how Messi plays with Barca and Argentina because these 2 different teams have different players. With Barca all the players know how each other play and all contribute to the team differently. They shouldn't be blaming Messi for anything, the person they should be blaming is Maradona, he might have been a great player but he is a bad coach.

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
They need someone to blame imo. Riquelme is out, and you can't blame diego, so it's messi to be their scape-goat. To be honest, i really pissed with the way they treating leo.

Juan03

They need someone to blame imo. Riquelme is out, and you can't blame diego, so it's messi to be their scape-goat. To be honest, i really pissed with the way they treating leo.

i feel the same way, i wish he played for my national team instead :/

ryuken

With the type of coach like Maradona and old players like Veron, even the great cant do anything, in addition, ppl seems to forget that freaking Maradona is not suitable to be a coach cuz he doesnt know shiet, jack squat, zero, nada bout coaching. Funny how all of them can criticize Messi instead. Just wake the fuk up and kick Maradona's ass cuz he totally deserved it.

El Mesías

Just hope that if Barcelona ever went into a bad patch (ala the end of the Ronaldinho era), the fans of Barcelona doesn't treat him like what they did to Ronaldinho but rallying behind him and giving all the support he can get.

Evil

Shabazz
That depends if he's having a bad patch by partying/clubbing etc. doubt he'll get any sympathy. If it's just a phase of bad forum then I'm sure everyone will be behind him 100%

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
If it's like Ronnie off the pitch he would get a hard time but if it were just on the pitch I and the sensible 99% of cules would back him completly.

[FCB]Messi[10

Argentina is winning 1-0 thanks to Messi.

GOAL! The substitute Bolatti, winning his third cap, puts Argentina in the World Cup finals! Following Caceres' foul on Gutierrez, Messi fed the ball square to Veron and when his shot pinballed in the box, Bolatti took possession and produced a composed finish.

In my eyes this goal came out of Messi. So Messi has saved Argentina once again and they will be in the World Cup.

hdcantona

I'm not mad because Uruguay are losing, I'm just mad that people say things like "messi sends argentina to the wc" when he's been a crock of shit, have you even seen the goal? it was all about Veron's shot.

They've done it! I think it mainly comes down to Palermo's winner the other day, but that's it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans