10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
After today's performance, all of us should not say another word about Messi. Any thing we say is pointless. It is obvious that this kid is way beyond our mentality, can't wait when people from Space come to buy TV rights just to see this kid. For god's sake Messi, you're only 22, what are leaving for the rest? Maradona at the age of 22 was not even comparable to you. What are you going to show us as we're clue less at this point. If you ask me does Messi deserve to be the Best player in the world I would say no. Why, because he is the best player in the galaxy. Am really grateful that 50 years later I'll tell my grand son that I watched every game for this legend. That I've been to a game where he played in front of me and scored two goals. Please Messi, take it easy on us, I stood still with my jaws dropping when you made that pass to Pedro. Not even Zidane or any body did it that smoothly before.

Ok, am out of words by now. I have nothing to say so as all of you. Quite, Messi has the ball :) .

P.S. : Am not crazy but watching this kid play is a different story.

exactly how I feel, word in, word out.

ONLY THING IS:

U NEED TO KEEP IT COOL MESSI, I DON'T CONDONE THE FIGHT WIT SRNA MESSI.
NOT FUCKING COOL. OVERSHADOWS ALL THE GOOD STUFF U DO.

don't lose it, my man!

WHOAOA Necro, stalker much? :p

xaxaxaxa, I didn0t make this pic, found it :p

she is smoking hot tho ;)

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite

I wanted to write something about him, but......i find my self can't find any words to describe him :)

I pray that you won't get any serious injury. Hail messi!!

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I pray that you won't get any serious injury. Hail messi!!
He looks stronger and stronger every year. But he is starting to physically get really mature now, 21 is a good age to start that.

He just had tooooo many talent and skill for his body at an earlier age. :)

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
I feel no player to play the game is ever gonna surpass Messi by the time he retires. he is sublime.

Brilliant doesn't do him justice. he is beyond

G.J

V.H. 4 life
What impressed me the most about last night was his determination and willpower. He kept trying and trying even though the other 2 were pretty much useless. My favourite moment was when his shot got blocked and then ran into the box and jumped so high to win the ball with his head against those giants. wow.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
According to Catalan press, Messi is supposed to sign an improved and prolonged (2016) contract once he get`s back from Argentina.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
What happened to the good old days when clubs agreed contracts with players and only talked about a renewal when it is close to finishing?

Chances are, if you're at Barca, you'll be content with the multi-million pound deal you have on top of actually playing for one of the best teams in the world to be worrying about getting more money and different clauses.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Messi is too good to be criticised he was our best player in our best ever season. We could pay whatever Messi wants just so he keeps good form.

TiTi

Leo Messi’s bodyguard is a violent football hooligan and murder suspect
September 2nd, 2009
The Spoiler

messibodyguard.jpg

As Lionel Messi prepares for Argentina’s World Cup Qualifier with Brazil this weekend, he will be under the watchful eye of a burly chap named Ariel Pugliese. He may look like run-of-the-mill muscle for hire, but the brave soles at Argentinean newspaper Ole have exposed him as a leading figure in one of the country’s most violent football holigan factions.

Nicknamed ‘The Worm’, Pugliese is a senior member of terribly scary hooligan organisation Los Perales de Nueva Chicago, and he has a lengthy criminal record. He was investigated in the murder of Marcelo Cejas, a Tigre fan who was assassinated after a game in 2007.

To make matters worse, Pugliese might have trouble following Messi through airport security, as he has a bullet lodged in his body from one of his many football-related acts of violence. How fun!

Ole believe Pugliese may have scored his job with the Albicelestes thanks to links with team physio Dady, who was also a member of Los Perales de Nueva Chicago.

Unsurprisingly, the AFA are now being questioned about their decision to place one fo the world’s best footballers under the protection of a dangerous lunatic with a history of firearms and unbridled violence.

---------------------

If this is true then what A.F.A is thinking ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans