10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wambo

302521_266576306711891_183220395047483_692822_1266349350_n.jpg

:wub:

zanela

well its written in NEPALI language.althouh the letters are same as indian language i wonder if indians understands this.messi mark has nothing to do with the add.its a petrol tank and the one zanela explain here means nothing but VERY FLAMMABLE PRODUCT.

I did recognise the truck's Nepali origin. It clearly says 'Nepal oil Nigam'. The script is extremely close to Hindi, hence assumed it was a variant of Hindi and decided to give it a shot.
But i don't think we can read the exact intentions behind the messi mark. It's either nothing. OR it's their way of catching attention and proclaiming their numero uno status, just like Messi is, at his prof. :D

I would marry him too, but I think my fiancé would mind. :lol:

Too bad. I always thought you were this girl who's truly, madly, deeply in love with our Leo. I'd even begun associating you with Leo, like when he scored today, i was like "This must 've made Barcagirl jump with joy" :lol:

I usually find Fanboyism annoying (though i'm obsessed with some players myself), esp when it goes to the extreme. But i've found you to be an exception, in the manner in which you express your admiration, loyalty and continue to remain steadfast to the Leo cause, is adorable. Feels authentic and right. Now i'm wondering where did the fiancé come from? :lol: He's become the villain, as far as i'm concerned. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans