10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klein

33m8oz4.jpg

:lol: Ronaldo

He did look so uncomfortable standing on stage with Messi and Xavi. :lol:

Congratulations to Messi though, he absolutely deserved to win. It is gutting that Xavi will probably never win these type of awards whilst Messi is around though. I'd guess Xavi’s not to bothered by it considering... And at least Xavi's starting to get some of the recognition he deserves!

MagIX

Oh, that is the one where I thought highlights his failure on the International stage?

No, he's the best by far performances with NT included:

"For the inaugural award, players will be judged by their performances during the 2010/11 campaign in all competitions, both domestic and international, and at club and national team levels."
http://www.uefa.com/uefasupercup/new...award+launched

lol same with ronaldo except he didnt even win that

:party1:

38 votes:king: vs 3 votes:whatever::rofl1:

Last edited:

SocalBarcaFan

He did look so uncomfortable standing on stage with Messi and Xavi. :lol:

Congratulations to Messi though, he absolutely deserved to win. It is gutting that Xavi will probably never win these type of awards whilst Messi is around though. I'd guess Xavi’s not to bothered by it considering... And at least Xavi's starting to get some of the recognition he deserves!

If Xavi was gonna win individual awards, he shoulda got them last year. Either him or iniesta should have received something with them winning the world cup and all.

E

estranged

Raed I know you're trolling for fun, but you need to work on your messi trolling man. Messi sucking on the International stage is seriously becoming outdated and lame man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans