10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcafc

messi_02mowa_950.jpg

ronaldinhomessi62.jpg

so apparently Ronnie will try to come to watch el Classico??

http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=730725&idseccio_PK=803

F

Flavia

I was really happy he scored. I couldn't stand the brazilian commentator, he criticized Messi all game. Called him a international flop, all the same blablabla about him with argentina. Great goal to shut him up :D

C

Carefree

No idea what they were saying, but nice little video there. Didn't think for a second Barcelona would be able to properly replace Ronaldinho once he'd passed it... then along came Messi!

Pepe Silvia

OOOOOOOHHH MAGICAL MESSII, yeah i like his commentary too
They're all getting outshined by this little man!

:worthy:

It is in fact Argentina that always let Messi down, not vice versa.
Only half true. 2008 Gold Medal and U20 World Cup. Maradona's and AFAs incompetence let him down during that World Cup run. Now that they have their shit together, he's back to winning ways. Look at that run he made yesterday. He looked scary with Argentina. Barcelona scary, for the first time in ages.

People it is friendly :D
Haters gonna hate

Last edited:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Could very well be a radical moment in Messi's Argentina career. Not only finally a new coach, btu he scores the winner versus Brazil in the last minute. And he did it in the Barcelona way.

If it doesn't start getting smoother with Argentina now, then it will never be great love I fear. (well until he wins the WC of course, but that shouldn't be the start, should be the end)

T

tigerlily

I liked his little 1-2 with Pastore, only I think Pastore started to move out of the way, probably expecting Messi to take the shot and not pass to him, because he was out of position when Messi passed. A few more matches together and their chemistry could become like that of Messi-Xavi. Pastore moving to Barcelona (before 2014, hopefully) would do wonders for Argentina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans