10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

Once again showed why he is the best player in the world. Typical Messi day, two goals, played brilliantly,... epic shit.

C

Carefree

Phenomenal player, best i've ever seen, and i've never let anyone tell me stars of the last 20 years like Ronaldo, Zidane, Henry and Ronaldinho were better than van Basten. Some facts after tonight:

2010-11: 19 goals in 16 games

Over last 12 months 66 goals in 65 games

Under Pep Guardiola: 104 goals in 120 games

With all due respect to world class players like Xavi, Iniesta and Ronaldo, they're not fit to lace his boots.

Seamus

Phenomenal player, best i've ever seen, and i've never let anyone tell me stars of the last 20 years like Ronaldo, Zidane, Henry and Ronaldinho were better than van Basten. Some facts after tonight:

2010-11: 19 goals in 16 games

Over last 12 months 66 goals in 65 games

Under Pep Guardiola: 104 goals in 120 games

With all due respect to world class players like Xavi, Iniesta and Ronaldo, they're not fit to lace his boots.

Presume thats a piss take ya??

Povikas

Brandon
he can score against stoke, sunderland, bolton, tottenham, man city, chelsea, liverpool, wigan, fulham, blackburn, everton, birmingham, aston villa, newcastle, blackpool, west brom and west ham

there, i said it

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Messi Messi Messi ...

Let's not get carried away. He hasn't been tested properly yet ... by let's say Centre back Galning.

Meh? Si!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans