10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcelona_lover

And going comfortably:

2010-08-01_VIAJE_16.JPG

welcome back home Messi :D

JAMAIN

Exactly. It will be a good feeling for him to played in a situation where he is asked to beat five defenders before he gets to shoot at goal. Goodbye Maradonna, hello Guardiola :)

Barcafan 2304

Magnificent! Great to see him back with the club after a frustrating summer. Thats all im going to say about those pics to avoid any hint of homo-eroticism.

nebeer

Love is All
terrible terrible angle to watch television from and also not very much support for your head and neck

what a shit ride

Those seats can recline and become like little beds and those TVs can also be moved. I think Messi is sitting with the seat absolutely upright because he is having a conversation with Dani.

T

tikitakitoes

Messi is like "check me out this season, Ibra".
In Argentina and Italy that hand gesture means 'pay attention/stay alert/watch out'. They have a hand sign for everything, would be great places to be deaf. During the World Cup there was a lot of one in particular from the Argentina players that looks like 'feed me please' but for some reason it means 'WTF' :lol:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Those seats can recline and become like little beds and those TVs can also be moved. I think Messi is sitting with the seat absolutely upright because he is having a conversation with Dani.

LOLz at everyone who seem to ever take me seriosuly

nebeer

Love is All
I had read on Barca's official website that fans can actually buy a special package called "traveling fans" or something, which means the fans can travel to an away game with the team in the same plane and stay at the same hotel and dine etc!! Wouldn't that be some experience?

diegomessi

I had read on Barca's official website that fans can actually buy a special package called "traveling fans" or something, which means the fans can travel to an away game with the team in the same plane and stay at the same hotel and dine etc!! Wouldn't that be some experience?

how freaking much?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! im moving

nebeer

Love is All
how freaking much?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! im moving

They didn't mention the price. I think you have to call them or something. The official Barca plane that they use for going to away matches has some empty seats after all the players and staffs have taken their seats. So fans can get those remaining seats. I think you have to go to Barca website and look for it.

diegomessi

They didn't mention the price. I think you have to call them or something. The official Barca plane that they use for going to away matches has some empty seats after all the players and staffs have taken their seats. So fans can get those remaining seats. I think you have to go to Barca website and look for it.

doing it.. dont care if i have to sell my car GF and townhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans