10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugi

sorry guys and fanboys, but flop of the match for me. nothing serious though, no need to come at me.

you are wrong and you should regret saying this about Messi
ban this guy, seriously makes me sick he is saying CRon is better than Messi with his post

:troll:

J

jiopi

Messi doesn't press they said.

11.gif

:worthy:

Would have been worthy goal for Thiago.

Leo10

jiopi I love your gifs, keep them coming :worthy:

Could of been a special goal right there, now even if he scores vs Celtic it won't be as special as a day-after-birth-goal. I guess all barca fans were so sure he would score that we jinxed him.

F

Flavia

@barcastuff
Menotti (ex-coach Barcelona): "Logical Mourinho wants Ronaldo to win Ballon d'Or, but difference between Messi and number two is colossal."

Menotti (coach ARG 1978): "Never before there was such a difference between the king and the next. Not with Di Stefano, not with Maradona.."

Messi's boots against Celta:
394022_403538539718618_2114989099_n.jpg

J

jtmx12

Messi did look like Alexis last game failing everything (just in that)...

I'm pretty sure Messi would have scored twice if he didn't tried toooooo hard to score a goal. It was so obvious that it really ended up having the opposite effect.

Paganinisrvnge

Probably should have been booked for that. Messi just wasn't himself. Probably was tired and his head wasn't 100% into it. He'll be back for Celtic. I know it.

Pepe Silvia

Didn't see the first half or that play (I'm sure there is a reason he did that) but still he should have known better, and if his behavior was so off due to the delivery, he shouldn't have been played. I love watching Messi like the next fan, but this he has to play every second has to stop imo. He could have injured himself playing the way he did, for a very long time might I add because had he hyper extended severly we would be Messi-less for months and months. It's dangerous and we are playing with fire. I'm confident in Tito and his coaching, and I hope he continues to be brave and bench Messi when need-be (like he has already shown).

K

kroki223

I don't think that the bench would solve his problem!!! He wants to score because of his son. He was sad. He doesn't have enough confidence with the finishing.

K

kroki223

i've watched the match again, and I think the finishing was the problem.

He gave some beautiful balls, but because of offside it the attack was stopped.

K

kroki223

I can understand Messi. When he is on the pitch, than ecerybody wants to stop. He doesn't have air. It's enough from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans