10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
David Villa (Barcelona) - ”I haven’t seen anything like him on a football pitch. Look, there were many brilliant players throughout history, but with all respect to the opinions of other people, no one is even close to Leo.”

give him the ballon dor already bishes

alex88bg

I hope Leo plays tomorrow cant stand this much without him...I hope everything goes well for our little magician and those quotes are impressive...By far the best player ever indeed...

BarcaGirl

Messi's sister is receiving some abuse from awful Madrid/CRon fans, but she's been replying to them like a BOSS. :)

What's really horrible, how Madridstas are already hating on Baby Thiago, and wishing he would be born dead. Disgusting!

poldep

I am following Maria sol (his sister) on twitter. As I understand Thiago is still not born. It will take a few more hours.. I hope everything will be fine..

** look at me..I am not even family but I love Messi so much that I am also nervous for him lol

poldep

Messi's sister is receiving some abuse from awful Madrid/CRon fans, but she's been replying to them like a BOSS. :)

What's really horrible, how Madridstas are already hating on Baby Thiago, and wishing he would be born dead. Disgusting!

Yes I have read it..terrible really.. I tweeted her a message that I wish the best for her and her family.

alex88bg

I am following Maria sol (his sister) on twitter. As I understand Thiago is still not born. It will take a few more hours.. I hope everything will be fine..

** look at me..I am not even family but I love Messi so much that I am also nervous for him lol

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans