1 - Victor Valdes

BarcaGirl

There are rumours that Valdes has decided to leave and will not renew his contract with Barca.

Most probably BS, but still.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Would love to see a new goalie come and replace VV(age issue, but also I just don't think VV is the best goalie out there...) but I am probably one of the only ones here not liking VV :p

DM1982

Victor Valdes (30) will inform the club in the coming days that he won't renew his 2014 contract. He'd like to play in another league. [ie]

Did not see that coming.

New goali perhaps but who? Olazabàl from Barca B? I really don´t think so but I am not sure. Then Pinto is leaving to so Barcelona must find sombody to replace him (Olazabàl?).

GiantKiller

Would the source be reasonably credible? I ask this because I'm not really in-the-know and also because I'd like to save Valdes from my wrath. :facepalm:

X

xaviniesta

you are as well one of the few ones who comes up with this age issue. for your knowing, it's the prime time for goalkeepers....

X

xaviniesta

Victor Valdes (30) will inform the club in the coming days that he won't renew his 2014 contract. He'd like to play in another league. [ie]

Did not see that coming.

New goali perhaps but who? Olazabàl from Barca B? I really don´t think so but I am not sure. Then Pinto is leaving to so Barcelona must find sombody to replace him (Olazabàl?).

WHAT!?!?!??!?!

Home of Barca Fans