1 - Victor Valdes

a2_barca

okay! he made one mistake. a very critical one, i agree. but then everybody makes mistakes. but the keeper's mistakes cause huge damage. but that doesn't mean we shower hate on the guy. He is no casillas but then we ruled the world with him guarding the post and we know that's the way it's gonna be for some time!

So maybe he will not screw up again. Cheers Victor! I know he's going to have one helluva season.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Anyone has the highlights of Valdes vs Malaga in early 2012 ? Reminds me how good he is as a goalkeeper. I seen everyone who praised him that day turning their backs on him after the clasico. That's pretty sad if you ask me.

Last edited:

AvocadoCake

thats what i love the most about barcelona - they are different. they don't do the 'regular' things like people expect to do. like hoofing the ball in the final minutes. why? why give away your philophy after 80 minutes?

With that i agree, but there were players available, and even if he did for some reason decide to dribble, he did that poorly too.

If you say kick it long or concede an away goal, the decision is very, very simple.

X

xaviniesta

what a game. showed amazing mental strenght and made some crucial saves.

F

Flavia

Good thing he already redeemed himself, although I think he could had done better on Osasuna's goal.

HerpDerp

At fault for goal we conceded.. you can't let player so close to goal. Collect the ball don't run back in the net ffs.

5qOPW.gif

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was top notch today... And he wasn't scared to receive passes and to blast the ball away when needed, which shows he learned from his mistake...

Henry_IB

Banned
I thought he blasted the ball a few times where it wasn't needed, still, I rather have it that way than the same type of slip up as vs madrid.

Home of Barca Fans