1 - Victor Valdes

El Mesías

If performances like this still doesn't merit enough for him to be called up, then I dunno what he gotta do to go to the world cup

B

beautifulgame

Long ago I said he was one of the best keepers in the world, I'm gonna go a couple steps further today.

If I was Del Bosque then Mr. Valdes would be my first choice keeper.

:veryhappy: Very happy to see this man mature into a gem of goalkeeper.

I just checked the last page and saw that you chumps have already made this statement. :-/

Well then, I agree.

:slap:

Last edited:

Jaumet

All round Nice Guy
He is very very very solid... Feel very safe having him there and find myself seriously expecting him to save penalties and one on ones... he just looks confident... And that Fist pump afterwards that the camera never catches... Classy

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Let's see if he's the number one at the World Cup.

I already know the answer.

Do you?

It's a stone cold fact that Iker has been much worse this season and Valdes has indeed been the best keeper in Spain. I'm one of those that wanted Valdés out two seasons ago, and even some of his mistakes last season made me go on a mad rant how bad he was.

However, this season he has been absolutely stellar and without a single doubt the best keeper in Spain.

If Del Bosque prefers Iker for the fact that he has more experience in national games and is the captain of team, then of course he will NOT pick a rookie goalie without any single caps. Doesn't take too much to see that, now does it?

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
These types of mistakes overshades the player.
[YOUTUBE]KDL4bJqpdJw[/YOUTUBE]
It's because he was mistake prone earlier in his career, that everytime he makes one bad call, everyone shouts omg Victor roller coaster etc.

He is the best keeper for Barca. There is no better option, not even Casillas in form. Best keeper for Barca should be best keeper for Spain aswell, since we play a similar type of football.

Home of Barca Fans