1 - Victor Valdes

SoMa

well, its very easy to manipulate in twitter. you just come up with a news, then somebody will quote you, then somebody else would quote him, then barcastaff will quote him and so it goes worldwide, nobody really knows the first souce any more. from what i know so far this guy cam up with this story who seem to work in punto pelota...says it all.
https://twitter.com/quimdomenech

edit, goope you beat me to it.

just shows you should belive anything twitter says, even if it is barcastuff. but unfortunately many do...these punto pelota guys are master trolls. they would put most of this forum in shame :D

lol

Papabeef

Wonder if they are thinking of Hugo lloris, France's first keeper and awkwardly the spurs second man, he was unhappy about this and its kind of wasted talent... would he fit in or not ? well personally i think its all about how good he keeps, its not like were buying a midfielder tbh.. he's got a decent attitude also.

Hellsangel

This comes as a serious blow to me. Valdes is the perfect keeper for us. Good on 1v1's and perfect with his feet. Canterano aswell. He will be sorely missed. :'(

Garrus

Reina had more potential than valdes, Giving him away was one of the many huge mistakes made in Joan Gaspart era

Papabeef

Some questions arise also with this.... well first of all i hope this is all his decision in good blood, not a tristiano issue or so... more like he wants to rediscover himself and just move on, "been there, done that" type of thing.

Also what is Pinto expecting here ? he would be the new starter or get the same treatment ? he's a mature type of guy so lets hope this all goes perfectly for the lockers.

Home of Barca Fans