1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Stegen say Hii :LOL:
Remember he was our fuckin' keeper in the 8-2 game

438102609_843994771099221_7002735555306648073_n.jpg

Rory

just had the misfortune of scrolling across highlights of the anfield game. This guy should have been kicked out next game. Don't care if he won us the league last year, that goalkeeping was like an outfield player.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
just had the misfortune of scrolling across highlights of the anfield game. This guy should have been kicked out next game. Don't care if he won us the league last year, that goalkeeping was like an outfield player.

Watched it myself a few days ago. The first two goals had me heated.

You have to expect an elite GK to make those saves.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Just re-watched the Liverpool game lowlights and the guy was dogshit for the first two goals. Most anti-clutch GK I have ever seen.

first goal: Ter did a great save when reacting fast for the shot considering it was from very close range, most GKs wouldnt even save that

second goal: i agree he should have done better but we should speak more why TAA can run and pass there so easy

overall the defence has as much fault as the offense which couldnt even score 1 goal in 90min

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
serghei & DonAK had to delete their essays in the 88th minute :tata:

I mean at the end of the day Neuer was Germany's best player in their WC win and very important in two CL wins. So not sure what your point is.

Still shits all over ter Stegen as a GK:shrug:

Home of Barca Fans