1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Messigician

Here is my dream: Bar?a will beat Bayern at Allianz in Munich. Neuer will be beaten twice, by Fati and by Demb?l?. MAtS is playing the game of his life, making a number of saves and conceding just one goal.
He is making such a good impression that Bayern management decides to make an offer of 50 million euros.
Bar?a accepts and buys Martinez who convinces Messi to come back in January 2023, after having both led PSG to win the CL, and having led Argentina to WC glory.

Keep dreaming

serghei

Here is my dream: Bar?a will beat Bayern at Allianz in Munich. Neuer will be beaten twice, by Fati and by Demb?l?. MAtS is playing the game of his life, making a number of saves and conceding just one goal.
He is making such a good impression that Bayern management decides to make an offer of 50 million euros.
Bar?a accepts and buys Martinez who convinces Messi to come back in January 2023, after having both led PSG to win the CL, and having led Argentina to WC glory.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Careful with that medication bro.

Horatio

You're welcome
Had 2 great long passes. One on de Jong and one on Memphis that resulted in the goal. Rest of his game was shite.

Horatio

You're welcome
definitely improved (mentally, in particular) since Xavi arrived

Based on what? Falling on his ass during cross? Coming out to clear the ball but stopping at final moment for opponent to take the ball? Or that clearance where lucky to not fall in foot of Villareal like against Real and Celta?

Ah must be based on his 1 clearance that was shot at him.

Windhook

I'm one of his haters here in the last seasons - great game and managed well the pressure from Villareal. There is certainly difference under Xavi's guidance. The goal he conceded was not his fault, Mingueza was really poor in LB position.

Horatio

You're welcome
No, I do agree with that. Goal was not on him. Converted well. But did not look confident at all with the things I listed above.

Horatio

You're welcome
And lucky Villareal were almost as bad at converting their chances as Espanyol.

Defense has been stepping up slightly though.

Home of Barca Fans