1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

F

FlaFCB

After conceding the goal, Ter Stegen started shouting: ‘We never die! We’re Barcelona!’ Shouting: ‘All of you! Go into the attacking areas! Don’t worry about me!’ He kept shouting: 'We will win! We will win!’ At one point I told Busi that Marc wasn’t okay.

— Javier Mascherano on Marc Andre Ter Stegen
I've searched for a source, and nothing. Really seems made up.

Raketa10

I am so happy for him, I always believed he is a great solution for our team.
In last few games he has proven that he is a fantastic GK who will be our No.1 for many more years to come.

oneirophobos

I've seen this quote on reddit, but yeah, seems like it is made up.

idk, it very well could be but then i've transcribed direct quotes from interviews / mixed zone clips before and got no results of the source vid when i retyped bits of it into google to find it again. maybe masche really said that while giving 1-3 minute soundbit clips to a number of different press outlets like cat3, espn, md .. and it'd be impossible to track then all down online or some reddit user was just looking for upvotes

F

FlaFCB

idk, it very well could be but then i've transcribed direct quotes from interviews / mixed zone clips before and got no results of the source vid when i retyped bits of it into google to find it again. maybe masche really said that while giving 1-3 minute soundbit clips to a number of different press outlets like cat3, espn, md .. and it'd be impossible to track then all down online or some reddit user was just looking for upvotes

A quote like that, if real, would had appeared on Md and Sport. I couldn't find it on reddit anymore either, so it's likely made up.

oneirophobos

A quote like that, if real, would had appeared on Md and Sport. I couldn't find it on reddit anymore either, so it's likely made up.

oh yeah, didn't even think of that. sadly untrue then

i'd still love to see a el dia despues type of footage though and see what the crazy atmosphere looked from the inside. does anyone know of a CL-related youtube channel like that? some twitter footage of what was going on the sidelines in the final 15 mins is a pure cinematic experience

Galning

If not for his performance in Paris we would've had to score 10 :lol: And what a save on Cavani!! :worthy: so glad we have this guy for many years to come.

Narto

Prior to the goal he oozed of confidence, it was really nice to see. Didn't think his mistake was too bad, kind of unlucky.

Zebulun

Great performance by stegen. not his fault fucking roberto stood and ballwatched and allowed the attacker to get to the ball

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
That clearance was horrible, though... I think he hesitated to catch the ball because it was coming from Masch and that caused him to fumble it, which unfortunately resulted in a goal... Still had some other very good saves, so hopefully this doesn't affect him too much so he doesn't lose momentum, because he is probably at his best level since he's been in the club...

Kinda funny that now some say he was unlucky, when a few weeks ago there was no such thing as luck...

Home of Barca Fans