1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Devils

Cocky little shit.

I don't like to turn on our players with harsh words like that, but to do that when we were coming back into the game is so fucking unacceptable. You have Pique running his lungs out up and down the pitch trying to force us to victory and MaTS is dwindling this thumbs in his own fantasy world with the ball and then concedes like that after we are making a comback.

Zero urgency, zero concentration and zero awareness.

Completely let EVERYONE (the team, the fans, the club) down today with his arrogance and lack of concentration.

Piss off.

jairzinho

I'm starting to get the feeling that this guy Stegen loves to throw shit in the fan and watch it come back in his face.

khaled_a_d

I want to watch the goal again
but it isn't just about missing a pass as this can happen and we all know about Barca needing a passing GK.but he had 2 or 3 players who wweren't only had clear way to get the ball but were also in a better place to start the attack. He just choose the pass that he can show his passing ability with and the team is the one that suffer.
Passing to teammates are one thing,choosing the hard choice is another

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Cocky little shit.

I don't like to turn on our players with harsh words like that, but to do that when we were coming back into the game is so fucking unacceptable. You have Pique running his lungs out up and down the pitch trying to force us to victory and MaTS is dwindling this thumbs in his own fantasy world with the ball and then concedes like that after we are making a comback.

Zero urgency, zero concentration and zero awareness.

Completely let EVERYONE (the team, the fans, the club) down today with his arrogance and lack of concentration.

Piss off.

the on field representation of our manager, it seems. with the arrogance and stubborness.

serghei

I rarely do this, but I'm pissed. The guy is a serial gaffeur. Bench him or sell him, I don't care. He's no future Barca GK.

Goal no1 is mostly on him and goal no4 is just a piece of work.

Home of Barca Fans