1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

El Flaco

Ter Stegen's two crucial saves vs. Athletic Bilbao

[gfy]AdoredLiquidGreatwhiteshark[/gfy]

[gfy]SnappyPhysicalAnkolewatusi[/gfy]

Icarium

Lifestealer
The goal was not his mistake, it was dani's. Those two saves were amazing. Looks like his confidence is back to normal and starting to make some amazing saves. Still unlucky with the clean sheets though.

barcanuck

Tough luck on the clean sheet but was very good at shot stopping. He has to start doing some different passing though he seems to rush a pass to the side lines. Just take an extra second and find the open man instead of trying to rush a pass.

Kuchi

On top to Dani's gift, Aduriz fluke it, no way a striker goes for the slim near post from that position, fluke it.

Ubermensch

A good game from him. But he went to the ground too early before Aduriz made contact with the ball. This tame near post goal should have been saved...by Bravo, you know. Mats is still inconsistent comparing to Bravo. If this is a knock out match in CL, the goal could be costly.

I hope Lucho could be more agile to rotate Bravo and Mats. Other than the Copa and group stage of CL, give Mats some league games of weaker opponents or some home matches against strong opponents as well. But for the knockout stage of CL, Bravo should definitely be the first choice. I think this will balance the situation and bring the best out of them.

serghei

Very hard for him to save that. It is close range and it is an odd shot. I think Aduriz aimed for the wide corner but got the ball on the exterior of the boot and fluked it in at the first post. Lucky shot. Alves is the only one to blame here. Not even the defence is to blame because you don't expect your teammate to do stupid things like give the ball away at the 16m line.

God Serena

A good game from him. But he went to the ground too early before Aduriz made contact with the ball. This tame near post goal should have been saved...by Bravo, you know. Mats is still inconsistent comparing to Bravo. If this is a knock out match in CL, the goal could be costly.

I hope Lucho could be more agile to rotate Bravo and Mats. Other than the Copa and group stage of CL, give Mats some league games of weaker opponents or some home matches against strong opponents as well. But for the knockout stage of CL, Bravo should definitely be the first choice. I think this will balance the situation and bring the best out of them.

You are speaking absolute nonsense.

Darko

He went to the ground too early before Aduriz made contact with the ball. Watch it again.

Aduriz was a meter away from him, if he stayed in his place he would have had a 0% chance to save the shot, this way he at least picked a side to commit to and have a chance to save the shot.

Ubermensch

Aduriz was a meter away from him, if he stayed in his place he would have had a 0% chance to save the shot, this way he at least picked a side to commit to and have a chance to save the shot.

Aduriz's shot was outside the small box, 7 to 8 yards away from the goal line and 6 to 7 yards away from Mats, not a meter away. Watch it again. The GIF is just on the top of this page.

And the shot was from Aduriz's left foot, his weaker foot. Any top keeper would stay clam and try not to pick a side as there is a higher chance Aduriz would miscue the ball or hit a weak shot, which is exactly Aduriz did. So Mats should have saved it.

Home of Barca Fans