1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You probably have a better insight than most on Marc...Has to be difficult for a player of his quality to leave a club he's been at, effectively the majority of his life...What do local fans feel about his impending departure?

What are some things Barcelona fans might be interested to know about him that hasn't already been discussed?...Nickname?

MATS!

L

linetty

Eberl (sports director Gladbach): "Marc's decision not to renew doesn't surprise us. I assume he'll join the club he has been linked to."

Welcome MAtS :beer2:

Last edited:

DonAK

Cmon announce it! Welcome MATS!

Dancing_banana.gif

Antimadridista1

Vom Bruch (agent Ter Stegen): "Marc won't talk yet, there's nothing to announce. All parties work hard to find a quick solution." [express]

I

instinct

I thought we would sign ter-stegen but why is everyone talking about Mats Hummels? :VdB:

DonAK

Might just be waiting for Barcelona to announce it though, unlike Neymar who just posted the club he chose on instagram before the club had the chance to announce it :lol:

That was a different case though. We were being mentally tortured by all the drama. Neymar comes to Santos offices announce his decision, Neymar's mother calls him home to eat dinner :lol:

Musli

Vom Bruch (agent Ter Stegen): "Marc won't talk yet, there's nothing to announce. All parties work hard to find a quick solution." [express]

Ehh... Now it's time for all the paper stuff. Contract, transfer fee etc. Gotta hope it will go smoothly and we won't have to wait long for the official announcement.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Might just be waiting for Barcelona to announce it though, unlike Neymar who just posted the club he chose on instagram before the club had the chance to announce it :lol:

Man the days before the Neymar announcement were pure chaos. People were staying up nights just waiting and refreshing their twitter pages.

DonAK

Man the days before the Neymar announcement were pure chaos. People were staying up nights just waiting and refreshing their twitter pages.

The worst was the when he came and went home again for dinner. At that moment I was like....... To hell with this. Im not gonna waste time on this shit.

Home of Barca Fans