1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Richard.H

You know I really don't think he is the problem. Don't forget that 18/19 season where he single handedly saved us for a couple LL matches.

He’s the least of our problems no defence in front him being anyone in and they all look terrible if not worse. He stopped this from being 8-1.

Rory

Look guys if you're a player who can only play well in perfect conditions then you're not a world class player. Stegen has never played well unless in perfect conditions. People forget even the treble season he conceded 3 vs bayern. Just because he made that goal-line save that he initially fucked up anyway doesn't mean he was amazing. Juve's goal in the final was a pushaway that a keeper shouldn't be doing.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
U and me where the only guys in here that was
Calling for his head, but no every one saying he
Is best keeper in the world hhhhh.
There’s plenty of people in this thread who think he’s overrated and stopped believing in him years ago. Many from as early as 2016 when the CL nightmare started. 5 years later, same shit.

Devils

He's absolute garbage.

Yeah Alba, Busi, Pique and Lenglet are bigger problems...Stegen needs to be tossed into the trash as much as those guys,.

Richard.H

He's absolute garbage.

Yeah Alba, Busi, Pique and Lenglet are bigger problems...Stegen needs to be tossed into the trash as much as those guys,.

Think you're being way too harsh. We have far bigger problems than him. Stegen is one of the few in this squad that can be a starter for most other world class teams in Europe. Can you say the same for the other players you mentioned?

Rory

Think you're being way too harsh. We have far bigger problems than him. Stegen is one of the few in this squad that can be a starter for most other world class teams in Europe. Can you say the same for the other players you mentioned?

Genuine question, can you name the world class teams he would start for. I can think of there being about 3 world class teams at the moment, he wouldn't start for any of them

Home of Barca Fans