1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Horatio

You're welcome
I've never felt ter Stegen's willingness to keep the ball in the team has been an issue. Only big mistake I remember is against Celta.
I'm usually very calm when he has the ball on his feet and I'd very much like him to keep playing this way.

He also had that moment of sweeping keeping where he got too late to the ball and got himself into trouble. Also a lot of times in the past too far out of his goal. Not so much now. Overall, great keeper. Sometimes does feel likes he?s showing his worth to win first spot over Neuer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I know what he?s talking about. Ter Stegen likes to maintain an image of being iceman under pressure. Truth is he is shaking in his boots sometimes. So no overzealous attempt of passing through middle to show how cool and collected you are only for it to end up in feet of opposing team.

Yeah. This is what I'm talking about. Just need to keep it simple instead of trying to do something extra.

JamDav1982

His arrogance with ball at feet and Barcas faith in it is causing problems.

Defenders are deferring ball to him to play out from back with ridiculous passes into midfield and forward at head/chest height.

His ability on the ball should be for when chances arise not this shitty tactic that leads to far too many turnovers.

Exactly as predicted.

The way Pique has deferred back to him ever time is as big a disgrace as anything.

Home of Barca Fans